4- and 5-blade composite props
MT-Propeller’s state-of-the-art composite propellers are designed to elevate your aircraft’s performance and longevity. Our fast, lightweight 4- and 5-blade propellers not only reduce weight, vibration, and drag but also enhance lift, thrust, and overall lifetime operation which maximizes the benefits of a Blackhawk engine upgrade.
WHEN TO UPGRADE
As your aircraft approaches overhaul, it presents an opportune time to consider a propeller upgrade. Take advantage of this crucial maintenance milestone to enhance your aircraft’s performance and reliability.
Upgrades Available For
- Cheyenne I, II, IIXL
- Conquest I
- Grand Caravan
- King Air 200
- King Air 300
- King Air 350/350ER
- King Air 90
MT-PROPELLERS FOR CARAVAN
Discover a new standard of excellence tailored specifically for your Caravan aircraft.
Blackhawk has joined forces with MT-Propellers to bring you the best options for superior performance and reliability.
Upgrade your propeller, elevate your aircraft’s capabilities. Choose MT-Propellers for unmatched performance and reliability.
Exclusive Distributor Arrangement
We are the exclusive distributor for 5-blade propellers for all Caravans, ensuring top-notch performance tailored to your specific aircraft.
TKS Anti-Ice Capability
Our Caravan propellers feature TKS anti-ice capability, providing increased safety and performance during challenging weather conditions.
- Reduced Weight – Lighter than aluminum, natural composite propellers reduce weight on the engine crankshaft and overall aircraft weight.
- Reduced Vibration – Unlike aluminum, composites do not experience harmonic vibration. Gyros, motor mounts, radios, heat muffs, cowlings, and more enjoy longer life with reduced vibration.
- Greater Strength – Composites are stronger than aluminum.
- Unlimited Blade Life – Composite propellers are brought back to exact factory-new dimensions during overhaul, avoiding replacement.
- Steel Hub Inserts – Steel bearing inserts eliminate the requirement to replace the full hub when tolerances are exceeded.
- Quieter – Shorter blades and increased blade count results in a smaller diameter and lower, quieter tip speeds.
- More Lift/Thrust – Lower tip speeds maintain smooth airflow, resulting in more lift/thrust.
- Less Drag – A smaller prop arc disc creates less drag than larger diameter prop arc discs.
- More Ground Clearance – Smaller diameter propeller blades reduce chances for prop damage from ground objects and debris.
- Added Resale Value – Upgrade benefits are passed along, increasing resale value.
- Easy Installation – The blades bolt on easily and use the existing prop governor.
- Full Warranty – 1 year or 1,000 hours (whichever occurs first) for any manufacturing defects.
- Anti-Ice and De-Ice Capability: For Caravan owners, we offer optional propeller configurations with both anti-ice and de-ice capability, giving you greater flexibility in adapting to diverse operational requirements.
- Natural composite blades and hubs with stainless steel leading-edge guards
- Unlimited blade life through the ability to restore composites to factory specifications during overhaul
- Steel hub bearing inserts
- Increased blade count and shorter diameter
- Utilize existing prop governors
- Available in white, black, or grey
- One 4- or 5-blade reversing and full feathering constant speed propeller for each engine
- One full composite spinner (AFRP) for each engine
- Airplane flight manual supplement
- Installation instructions
- Instruction for continued airworthiness
- Operation and installation manual
BOOST YOUR AIRCRAFT’S PERFORMANCE
Contact us today to learn how an MT-Propeller upgrade can boost your performance, comfort, and bottom line.