ABOUT BLACKHAWK AEROSPACE
We are Blackhawk Aerospace, the recognized leader in performance improvements for aircraft. Founded in 1999 in Waco, Texas, the company serves a global customer base in commercial and government market sectors. Blackhawk Aerospace includes Blackhawk Aerospace Upgrades, Blackhawk Aerospace Aircraft Sales, Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions, and Blackhawk Aerospace Composites. Learn more about each of our brands below.
ENGINE UPGRADES & AIRCRAFT SALES
Blackhawk Aerospace Upgrades is a leader in engine performance solutions for turboprop aircraft. Founded in 1999 in Waco, Texas, the company supports the largest installed fleet of STC twin and single-engine turboprop upgrades, making Blackhawk the largest non-OEM buyer of new Pratt & Whitney turboprop engines in the world. A Blackhawk-equipped aircraft offers the strongest resale value in the market.
Blackhawk Aircraft Sales gives you the advantage when you seek to buy, sell, trade, or broker your Caravan, Cheyenne, Conquest, or King Air. The brokerage offers a variety of aircraft for sale, featuring low-time or no-time since upgrade engines and props, glass cockpits, and luxury interiors.
- 13,000 square-foot hangar at Waco Regional Airport (KACT)
- 20+ years in operation
- 30+ STC’s developed
- Veteran owned
GOVERNMENT & DEFENSE
From engine upgrades and MRO to comprehensive engine management programs, Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions offers a range of products and services to enhance the readiness of King Air Series and Caravan aircraft, while helping government, military and COCO operators remain fully effective despite aging fleets and shrinking budgets. Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions brings together a powerful mix of capabilities and experience to serve as a single-source provider of comprehensive PT6 engine performance solutions.
- Blackhawk Aerospace Solutions, LLC is AS-9100 Rev D certified.
- Air Force Association Corporate Member
- Army Aviation Association of America Corporate Member
- National Guard Association of the United States Corporate Member
Blackhawk Composites is the source for quality composites solutions that meet exacting aerospace requirements. From cowlings and fairings to storage lockers, Blackhawk Composites offers complete capabilities to design, prototype, and build composite components for aerospace applications, including custom solutions to meet specific performance objectives.
- 5-foot x 20-foot autoclave with 85psi/400˚F maximum operating capacity
- Autometrics CNC Plycutter
- Weld equipment and rivet equipment for assembly
- 38,510-square-foot facility with temperature and humidity controlled clean manufacturing area
- Large walk-in 0˚ F material storage
- 10-foot platinum FaroArm with laser scanner for dimension verification and laser placement system for laser ply placement
- Curing equipment with 500˚ F capability
- Grinding and paint booths including clear coat specific paint booth for processing exposed carbon
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies is leading the way into tomorrow’s avionics and maintenance needs. With a focus on developing avionics STC’s, we also provide avionics installations, upgrades, repairs, and support as well as performance-enhancing maintenance repairs and upgrades for many turboprop and jet aircraft.
- Certified FAA Part 145 Repair Station
- Combined 110 years of avionics experience
- 22,500 square foot facility based at Columbia Regional Airport (KCOU)
How can we support you?
Contact Blackhawk to learn how our solutions help boost aircraft performance and reduce downtime while staying on budget.