UPGRADED ONBOARD TECHNOLOGY
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies provides comprehensive installation, retrofit, modification, and repair services for a variety of turboprop and jet aircraft. We provide avionics installation kits through our Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) while also performing professional, certified, and warranted avionics support.
PARTNERING WITH BLACKHAWK
- Full-service avionics installation
- Avionics bench repair, certification, and inspections
- Custom instrument panel manufacturing, refurbishment, and layout
- Major retrofit modifications for Garmin 1000, G5000, and G600/700 series cockpits and Collins Aerospace Pro Line 21 and Fusion
- Forward thinking STC development, meeting the industry’s future avionics needs
- Garmin G1000 NXi upgrade for King Airs
- Garmin G5000 Upgrade for Citation EXCEL/XLS
- Garmin G600 TXi/GFC600/GTN Xi Upgrade for Citation CJ 525
- Garmin G600 TXi/GFC600/GTN Xi for King Air 90 series
- Collins Aerospace Fusion upgrade for King Air B200 and 350 series aircraft
- Collins Aerospace Pro Line 21 for King Air C90, B200, and 350 series aircraft
- Collins Aerospace Fusion for CJ1+ and 2+
AFTERMARKET PRODUCT SALES
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies provides full-service sales and installation of aftermarket parts on all aircraft at the most competitive prices in the industry. We maintain a stock of avionics products removed, serviceable, and overhauled in good working condition, often acquired during major avionics retrofits that take place in our facility. If we don’t have what you seek in stock, we will help you locate it and provide warranted installation.
Aftermarket Brands Supported
- Collins Aerospace
- Universal Avionics
Call us for details on our aftermarket products, services, and guarantees.
We offer a wide variety of services with an extensive list of makes and models. Contact us to learn how we can help you with your specific need.