QUALITY ON-TIME SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH
An FAA Part 145 Repair Station, Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies provides a wide variety of maintenance and repair services from structural repairs and systems inspections to engine and aircraft modifications. We are big enough to employ efficiencies and processes that pass on cost savings while being small enough to provide individualized service to every customer.
- AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE (REPAIR STATION $C42R049E)
- Phase inspections
- DOC Inspections
- Hourly and calendar inspections
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Drop in maintenance
- Aircraft systems troubleshooting and repair
- Landing gear and engine overhaul services
- FAR 91.411 AND 91.413 CHECKS
- Certification of altimeter, pitot static, and transponder systems
- Bi-annual altimeter, transponder, and static system tests and inspections
- RVSM recertifications
- BLACKHAWK ENGINE UPGRADES
- FUEL SYSTEM CALLIBRATION
- STRUCTURAL REPAIRS
- PROPELLER BALANCING USING ACES 2020 SYSTEM
- ENGINE TROUBLESHOOTING
- AIRFRAME MODIFICATIONS WITH THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Blackhawk Aerospace Technologies draws on decades of tenured experience and skill, delivering superior quality and workmanship efficiently and at the right price. We achieve this through our process driven focus. With precise project planning, we ensure all preparations, preproduction work, and equipment with supporting FAA paperwork is ready when your aircraft arrives. Our highly trained technicians can then immediately begin your work, keeping your project cost-effectively on schedule. Our technicians receive regular formalized training from our key vendors, ensuring they are fully up to date on the latest technologies for each product line we install or repair.
DEDICATED TO YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION
We perform maintenance, repairs, and upgrades on a variety of aircraft. Contact us to share your specific needs so we can provide your ideal solution.