March 14, 2017
King Air 350 XP67A Milestone Update | March 2017
- A major milestone was reached last week. We successfully obtained FAA conformity on the PT6A-67A new engine upgrade on our King Air 350 test aircraft. This means that all the parts that have been used up to this point have been replaced with production parts that conform to FAA-approved manufacturing drawings. Our test configuration now represents what each and every customer will be getting once we begin shipping the XP67A Engine+ Upgrade kits.
- Instrumentation has been installed and tests are underway for the MT propeller vibration surveys.
- Our flight testing will ramp up this month with the goal of 2 flights per day.
- STC completion date is June 2017.
- Demo flights will be offered from May 15th through June 17th. Please contact our Marketing Coordinator, Lindsay Allmon, and we will try to schedule a location near you. Lindsay can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at +1 (254) 755-6711.
Stay tuned for more news and updates on the XP67A Engine+ Upgrade program for the King Air 350!
The Blackhawk Team