True Blue Power
The TB44 Advanced Lithium-ion Battery uses the most sophisticated lithium-ion chemistry available, providing aviators with significantly increased power, safety, life, and energy.
Upgrades Available for: King Air 350 • Caravan • Grand Caravan
- Higher voltage during engine start leading to less wear, less maintenance, and increased useful life
- Faster engine starts – 7 starts in 7 minutes – and only 15 minutes for a complete recharge when the battery is fully discharged on a typical aircraft.
- Superior high and low temperature performance (-40°C/-40°F to +70°C/158°F)
- Delivers 3x the energy per kilogram when compared to lead-acid and nickel-cadmium cells
- Automatic internal heater
- Protection against overcharge, over-discharge, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, and under-temperature
- Reduced maintenance costs
- 8-year average useful life
- Capacity: 46 amp-hour battery nominal at 23°C (73.4°F)
- Weight: 51.7 lbs. (up to 38% lighter than lead-acid and NiCad alternatives)
- Advanced Nanophosphate® lithium-ion cell chemistry from A123 Systems, LLC – offering 3 times the energy per kilogram, resulting in a battery that is 40% lighter than lead-acid or nickel-cadmium alternatives
- Communication: ARINC 429 data to the cockpit
- Maintenance: 2-year maintenance interval; offers 50-90% savings on maintenance costs
- Warranty: 2-year limited
Boost Power and Cut Costs
Call us today to learn how a True Blue Power Lithium-ion Battery helps you increase reliability and reduce costs.