Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes reduce drag and noise while increasing climb and cruise performance, directional stability, and the overall comfort of flight.
Upgrades Available for: King Air 90 • King Air 200 • King Air 300 • King Air 350
- Improved directional stability and pilot control
- Reduced drag in all flight modes
- Improved passenger ride quality
- Quieter cabin and cockpit
- Increased climb and cruise performance
- Inherently reduced minimum control airspeed
Wing/body vortices normally disrupt airflow under the aft fuselage, creating drag. Raisbeck dual aft body strakes eliminate this separation, channeling the vortices and accelerating the air – in effect, pushing the airplane through the air.
- Classic beech ventral fin is removed
- The shedding wing/body vortices are captured under the aft fuselage, pressurizing and reducing aft-body drag
- Equivalent vertical tail area is increased
Increase Performance and Stability
Call us today to learn how Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes increase your aircraft’s performance, operational stability, and comfort.