Raisbeck/Hartzell Swept Blade Turbofan Propellers for the King Air utilize unique swept-wing technology to increase thrust while reducing noise and vibration.
Upgrades Available for: King Air 90 • King Air 200 • King Air 300 • King Air 350
- Larger (96″) diameter develops more thrust without increasing noise or vibration
- Certified worldwide to meet the most stringent regulations and noise requirements
- Inherently improved performance in all phases of flight
- Made of affordable aluminum
- Trouble-free operation between 6-year, 4,000-hour overhauls
- Unique combination of aerodynamic technology and computer-aided manufacture
- Lightweight aluminum hubs and blades
- Oversized hydraulic power piston to lock in propeller synchrophasing
- Grease-lubricated hubs to preclude oil leaks
Boost Performance and Your Bottom Line
Call us today to learn how a Raisbeck Propeller upgrade boosts your aircraft’s performance, comfort, and bottom line.