By aerodynamically encasing OEM high float gear, Raisbeck’s fully-enclosed High Flotation Gear doors restore the climb and cruise performance of standard-gear King Airs while protecting wheel wells, tires, and brakes from the elements.
Upgrades Available for: King Air 200 • King Air 300 • King Air 350
- Restored standard gear climb and cruise performance
- Cruise speeds increased by 4-10 knots
- Wheel wells, tires, wheels, and brakes stay clean
- Fully encloses the protruding high flotation gear, wheels, and tires
- Aerodynamically area-ruled to maximize drag reduction
- Constructed of lightweight composites for maximum strength and minimum weight
Call us today to learn how Raisbeck High Flotation Gear Doors restore your high float gear King Air’s performance.