Raisbeck Enhanced Performance Leading Edges (EPLE) deliver more lift while reducing stress and drag in King Air 200 aircraft. This is achieved by changing the shape of the inboard section of the wings’ leading edges, effectively optimizing performance across the entire wing.
Upgrades Available for King Air 200
- Increased cruise speeds
- Reduced stall speeds
- Increased outboard wing life
- More efficient air conditioning through improved intercooler efficiency
- Excellent low speed flying qualities and stall characteristics
- Modern aerodynamic airfoil improves airflow
- Composite construction for strength and weight savings
- Recessed flush-mounted de-icing boots minimize drag
- Extended de-icing boot material protects intercooler inlet from foreign object damage
- Optimize intercooler inlet and ducting
Achieve Full Potential
Call us today to learn how Raisbeck Enhanced Performance Leading Edges increase your King Air 200’s performance.