MT-Propeller’s fast, light-weight composite propellers reduce weight, vibration, and drag while increasing lift, thrust, and lifetime operation. MT-Propeller’s 4- and 5-blade propellers help you maximize the benefits of a Blackhawk engine upgrade.
Upgrades Available for: King Air 90 • King Air 200 • King Air 300 • King Air 350/350ER • Conquest • Cheyenne (I, II, IIXL) • Caravan • Grand Caravan
- Reduced Weight – MT Natural Composite Propellers are significantly lighter than aluminum propeller systems, saving weight on the end of your engine crankshaft.
- Reduced Vibration – Unlike aluminum, composites do not experience harmonic vibration. Your plane’s gyros, motor mounts, radios, heat muffs, cowlings, and more enjoy longer life with reduced vibration.
- Greater Strength – Composites are stronger than aluminum.
- Unlimited Blade Life – Metal props have absolute dimension limits. Every time a nick is filed out and the prop dressed, you get closer to that limit while also changing the manufacturer’s optimized performance dimensions. MT-Propellers, when overhauled, are brought back to exact factory-new dimensions. With normal use, full replacement is avoided.
- Steel Hub Inserts – MT-Propeller hubs use a replaceable steel bearing insert, eliminating the requirement to replace the full hub as is the case in standard hubs when tolerances are exceeded.
- Quieter – Shorter blades and increased blade count results in a smaller diameter and lower tip speeds – making them quieter.
- More Lift/Thrust – Lower tip speeds maintain smooth airflow across the blades resulting in more lift/thrust.
- Less Drag – MT-Propeller’s smaller prop arc disc has less drag than larger diameter prop arc discs.
- More Ground Clearance – Smaller diameter propeller blades reduce chances for prop damage from ground objects and debris.
- Added Resale Value – The benefits are passed along, increasing resale value.
- Easy Installation – MT-Propeller blades bolt on easily and use the existing prop governor.
- Full Warranty – 1 year or 1,000 hours (whichever occurs first) for any manufacturing defects.
- Natural composite blades and hubs with stainless steel leading-edge guards
- Unlimited blade life through the ability to restore composites to factory specifications during overhaul
- Steel hub bearing inserts
- Increased blade count and shorter diameter
- Utilize existing prop governors
- Available in white, black or grey
Boost Your Aircraft Performance
Call us today to learn how an MT-Propeller upgrade boosts your performance, comfort, and bottom line.