“This truly is the Greatest King Air that I have yet had the pleasure to operate.”
– Renowned flight instructor and author of “The King Air Book” Tom Clements after flying an XP67A-powered King Air 350
The XP67A just keeps rolling along and we have had some exciting news since our last update. King Air Magazine has a great overview of the program in their August issue.
- G1000 NXi compatibility is approved and a number of installations are underway!
- Going to the King Air Gathering in Fredericksburg, Tx September 27-29? We’ll be there along with an upgraded 350! More info can be found here: http://www.kingairgathering.com/
- EAA Airventure at Oshkosh was a great success with the launch of the King Air 300 program and strong interest in the 350 we had on display which is now sold.
- Want to hear directly from operators that are flying the XP67A? Contact me and I can provide you a full contact list for the aircraft that are flying it!
- Wondering about resale value? 7 of our first 20 conversions have been done by aircraft brokers upgrading because it increased the value of the aircraft!
- Pratt & Whitney was recently able to accelerate deliveries so we currently have engines available, contact us to ensure we have engines available to meet your schedule.
Thank you for your continued interest in this exciting program and please let me know if there is any additional information we can provide you.
SVP, Sales & Marketing | Blackhawk Modifications, Inc.
O +1 (254) 755-6711 | M +1 (254) 652-2427
W blackhawk.aero | E firstname.lastname@example.org