Cessna Conquest I
Increased Climb Rate
P&WC Enhanced Engine Warranty
Maximum Cruise Speed
Savings on Operating Costs
Typical Engine Installation
Full Torque to Altitude
1P&WC Enhanced New-Engine Warranty 2,500 hours/5 years with prorated coverage to the 3,600 hour TBO
Mind-Blowing Speed & Power
The Blackhawk XP135A Engine+ Upgrade for your Conquest boosts performance, increases reliability, raises your safety margin, and provides a significant return on investment over original PT6A-112 engines. Stock engines are exchanged for factory-new Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135A engines, complete with new engine reliability and a new engine warranty without any airframe modification – giving you instantaneous extra horsepower for faster climb rates, cruise speeds, and time to destination.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH
ALL THAT POWER?
You’ll get a lot more horsepower with brand-new PT6A-135A engines. But it’s what you do with that power that makes all the difference.
- Fly faster
- Improved climb
- Better safety margins
- Better high/hot performance
The XP135A Engine+ Upgrade is the most cost-effective solution for Conquest I operators who seek improved performance, return on investment and a better flying experience. “Time and time again, the engines prove to be the best money we have ever spent on our Conquest,” said Chief Pilot Mark Nevil.
The real power of an XP135A Engine+ Upgrade is in its ability to increase cruise speeds and maintain fuel flows.
Investment & Value
All this performance and value starts with an initial investment, minus the
cost of your next overhaul. Other financial factors to consider include:
- Lower operating costs
- Pratt & Whitney core engine credits up to $35 per hour per engine for every hour remaining to the factory TBO
- Nearly every Blackhawk-powered aircraft sold within 500 hours of the upgrade recovered close to more than the combined investment of the airframe and engines
- Save time on each mission giving you more time to be productive
- Up to 16% increase in cruise speed
- Increases single-engine service ceiling
- Decreases time and fuel to climb
- Lowers operating cost
- Increases resale value
- Two Factory-New Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A-135A Engines (Exchange)
- P&WC enhanced new engine warranty 2,500 hours/5 years with prorated coverage to the 3,600-hour TBO
- Installation kit and drawings
- STC paperwork and instructions for continued airworthiness
- Flight manual supplement
- P&WC engine logbook and Blackhawk logbook case
- Blackhawk cycle book and aircraft decals
- P&WC PT6 line maintenance entitlement training
- Two-year subscription for P&WC engine maintenance/parts manuals
- Blackhawk lifetime customer support guarantee
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Training from FlightSafety International
- Optional: Hawkeye digilog smart gauges
from real XP135A owners & operators
We are very happy with the recent PT6A-135A upgrade to our aging (1983) aircraft. It has really given new life to the old girl.
I am very happy with the 135A engines, now that I have 366 hours on them. I have no regrets and am glad I made the switch to the new engines. I think that the Conquest I is a far better airplane with these engines than with the original 112.
In short, it was the best investment we ever made – and the efforts to make the experience smooth and enjoyable by Blackhawk were astonishing. Your performance representations were right on the mark. It has been several years since the installation and we could not be happier.
On a recent trip back to ICT from HIO, we made it nonstop in 3 hours 55 min. It was 1,285 miles flown at FL250. Landed with 700 lbs of fuel. I’m quite certain that could never be done with stock 112s. The owners were quite impressed. Time and time again the engines prove to be the best money we have ever spent on our Conquest.
I picked up the plane on Thursday, flew it home at FL250 and got 285 KTAS with 775 ITT. Flew to the West Coast Bay Area and got 283 KTAS at FL260 with 775 ITT. Nice!
The service provided by Blackhawk was exceptional, and the engines are now installed on the Conquest. I flew it for the first time this weekend and they worked great. Thanks to everyone at Blackhawk for great service on my new engine.
Schedule a free call with one of Blackhawk’s performance upgrade experts to learn how your Conquest can experience exceptional performance and power upgrades to boost your bottom line.