Piper Cheyenne Series I, II, IIXL
Increased Climb Rate
P&WC Enhanced Engine Warranty
Maximum Cruise Speed
Savings on Operating Costs
Typical Engine Installation
Full Torque to Altitude
1P&WC Enhanced New-Engine Warranty 2,500 hours/5 years with prorated coverage to the 3,600 hour TBO
Breathe New Life into your Cheyenne
The Blackhawk XP135A Engine+ Upgrade gives you the extra horsepower you need to achieve higher rates of climb, faster cruise speeds, and shorter times to destination. The upgrade exchanges the original engines for factory-new Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-135A engines, complete with new engine warranty and reliability without any airframe modification.
Note: 57% for Cheyenne I; 29% for Cheyenne II; 12% for Cheyenne IIXL
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH
ALL THAT POWER?
You’ll get a lot more horsepower with brand-new PT6A-135A engines. But it’s what you do with that power that makes all the difference.
- Fly faster
- Improved climb
- Better safety margins
- Better high/hot performance
Jump-start your Cheyenne’s performance and value with the XP135A Engine+ Upgrade. Jim Costello, a Cheyenne II operator, said he saves about 30 to 45 minutes on most of his flights, with no increase in fuel cost. Plus, he added, “it’s just fun to fly.”
The real power of an XP135A Engine+ Upgrade is in its ability to power through even the toughest conditions.
Investment & Value
All this performance and value starts with an initial investment, minus the cost of your next overhaul. Other financial factors to consider include:
- Lower operating costs
- Pratt & Whitney core engine credits up to $35 per hour per engine for every hour remaining to the factory TBO
- Strongest resale value of any engine upgrade on the market
- Nearly every Blackhawk-powered aircraft sold within 500 hours of the upgrade recovered close to more or than the combined investment of the airframe and engines
- Save time on each mission giving you more time to be productive
- More power for faster climb and cruise speeds
- Reduced annual cost of operation
- Significant return on investment
- Higher resale value
- Two Factory-New Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) PT6A-135A Engines (Exchange)
- 1P&WC enhanced new engine warranty 2,500 hours/5 years with prorated coverage to the 3,600-hour TBO
- Installation drawings
- STC paperwork and instructions for continued airworthiness
- Flight manual supplement
- P&WC engine logbook and Blackhawk logbook case
- Blackhawk cycle book and aircraft decals
- P&WC PT6 line maintenance entitlement training
- Two-year subscription for P&WC engine maintenance/parts manuals
- Blackhawk lifetime customer support guarantee
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Customer Training from FlightSafety International
- Optional: Hawkeye digilog smart gauges
from real XP135A owners & operators
Just over a year ago I sold the Cheyenne in one day to a very happy buyer. Your engines made the deal!! Your engines got me started on going faster 265-70 KTAS and now I’ve moved up to 365 KTAS at FL410. Thanks again!
The XP engine upgrade has exceeded my expectations and is by far the best aftermarket investment I have ever made on any aircraft. Having extra horsepower at the right hand makes the Blackhawk Cheyenne an absolute thrill to fly.
I’m so glad I did the upgrade. I had very high expectations on the performance promised by Blackhawk, and Blackhawk came through with flying colors!
The engines made an old, tired Cheyenne an incredible machine.
I couldn’t be happier with the 135A’s. I save about 30 to 45 minutes on most of my flights and my fuel cost has stayed the same. It’s just fun to fly.
It climbs at 2,000 FPM at the same speed I used to cruise at. I have seen barber pole speeds on every flight since I put my new Blackhawk’s on and still have power to spare.
Schedule a free call with one of Blackhawk’s performance upgrade experts to learn how your Cheyenne can experience exceptional power and performance boosts that positively affect your bottom line.