The Blackhawk 325-Amp Starter Generator offers improved engine starts for Cessna Caravan over the factory 200-Amp starter generator, and 325-Amps of continuous power for the aircraft and specific payloads. These improvements are offered with no aircraft operating limitations, from ground to service ceiling.
Upgrades Available for: Caravan • Grand Caravan
- Starts the engine in half the time at approximately 100°C cooler than the 200-amp starter
- Average peak start temperature on the Blackhawk XP140 Engine+ Upgrade is 625°C, preserving the hot section
- 1,500-hour “No Touch” TBO
- 28-volt, 325-amps – both a starter and a generator
- Engine-driven and air cooled with an integral fan and ram air
- Speed sensing switch provides over-speed protection and automatic shutoff.
- Mounted atop the accessory case
Boost Reliability and Performance
Call us today to learn how a Blackhawk 325-AMP Generator upgrade boosts your reliability and performance.