95 Total time since new with 60 landings since new
25 hours on Factory New PT6A-67A engines – 1200 shp Flat Rated to 1050 shp
The Blackhawk XP67A Engine+ Upgrade for the King Air 350 Series
First 400 hours/2 years of ESP Gold engine service plan included
Camp maintenance tracking enrollment included
25 hours on Factory New MT 5 blade composite props – Extremely quiet cabin!
- Collins VHF-4000
- Dual Collins DME-4000
- Collins ALT-4000
- Collins RTA-852
- TWR-850 Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection
- Collins TCAS 4000 TCAS II with change 7.1
- ACSS TW-950DC-TAWS
- Collins CDU-3000
- Collins MDC-4110
- Collins GPS-4000S WAAS GPS with LPV Approaches
- Collins DCU-3001 (Upgraded -102)
- Dual Collins ADC-3000
- New PFD/MFD screens 3010E
- L-3 ESIS GH-3100
- Honeywell KAC-952 HF System
- Collins FMS-3000
- New Honeywell
- KTR 953 HF Receiver/Exciter
- ARTEX C406-2 ELT
- New DBU-5010E Data Transfer Unit
- Collins CVR FA2100
- Collins OCM-3100 Option Control Module (adding LPV to TAWS)
- Autopilot Collins PL 21 SB’s and AD’s and Phases 1-4 all in compliance
- RVSM Equipped
- Collins MDT-3110 Maintenance Diagnostic Table
- Collins IOC-4110 IN/OUT Concentrator
- Collins IOT-4110 IN/OUT Tables
- New Dual 501 ADSB out Transponders
- FMS-3000 with latest software upgrades
- New Synthetic Vision System SVS-3000 (Module + Mount)
Cabin management system controller at each seat enables a passenger to control all aspects of the cabin such as lighting, windows, temperature, and cabin audio and video. Ports in between each set of club seats allow passengers to plug in devices using USB, VGA, RCA, and HDMI. Monitor in the forward cabinet and optional stab-in monitors allows for viewing of media from any device plugged in or from the BLU-RAY player installed in the forward cabinet. Forward refreshment center features a modular design that includes LED lighting, hot beverage carafe, large ice chest, and removable waste container.
Variety of inserts for refreshment center. Midship and aft cabinetry provides additional storage for drinks and snacks throughout the cabin.
Grey lustre stretch crepe headliner and window area. Silver grey body wave fabric upper sidewall. Beige leather lower sidewalls. Beige leather seats and lavatory seat with latte frieze carpet. Premier ebony laminate cabinetry.
New Paint. Overall white with black and red striping.
PRICE: $5,600,000.00 USD make offer