Dual Aft Body Strakes
Beechcraft King Air 90 and 200 Series
Raisbeck's Dual Aft Body Strakes’ multi-functional capabilities reduce drag and noise - one product that goes a long way, and updates your aircraft to the modern look of today's King Airs.
Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes Benefits
- Improved Directional Stability and Pilot Control
- Reduced Drag in All Flight Modes
- Improved Passenger Ride Quality
- Quieter Cabin and Cockpit
- Increased Climb and Cruise Performance
- Inherently Reduced Minimum Control Airspeed
Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes Technology
Wing/body vortices normally disrupt airflow under the aft fuselage, creating drag. Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes eliminate this separation, channeling the vortices and accelerating the air - in effect, pushing the airplane through the air.
- Classic Beech Ventral Fin Is Removed
- The Shedding Wing/Body Vortices Are Captured Under the Aft Fuselage Pressurizing and Reducing Aft-Body Drag Resulting Coanda-Effect Attaches the Aft-Body Airflow
- Equivalent Vertical Tail Area Is Increased